Skip to main content

Have a Witchy Merry Christmas!

Finally I’m posting something again, just in time for Christmas!

Since my last post, I’ve switched over to my Razer Blade gaming laptop, which runs much better than my old computer for the most part. However, certain games like second life cause its battery to slowly drain, even though it’s plugged in! My guess is it’s not getting enough power from the power supply to handle the demand of the game, so it uses the battery power. It’s fine though when I’m just browsing the internet, typing documents, and watching videos. And as long as I power it down for the night, it recharges and is ready to use again the next day. Still, I wish it wouldn’t do it. I usually have enough time to game in the evening, but on at least one occasion I had to cut short a session at Winter Wonderland with a friend because I was getting low battery warnings. That was a bummer. I guess I’ll figure something out, but in the meantime, I just have to be more careful.

I’m wearing a Web Dew dress and posing in front of a Noctis tree that I bought at Gothmas 2025. Due to being a terrible/lazy blogger, I’m only just now getting around to posting this pic despite the fact that Gothmas ended on the 15th. But hopefully these items will be available in stores afterwards, and you can still appreciate me looking cute as heck, right? Right???

Style Credits:

Hair: WINGS-Hair-ES1030 Blondes & Reds (Pack)

Head: LOGO Dawn Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Odette

Necklace: Zuri Rayna – Moth Necklace Set 100% Mesh *Dark*

Gloves: Hypnose – My Gloves laces vista&Maitreya bento

Candlestick: Spells & Charms to Go – Dark Candle Holder

Dress: ::Web Dew:: Set Brigitte – Striped

Décor Credits:

Framed Picture: Candle & Cauldron - Symbol Legends - Noir

Old Stove: Candle & Cauldron – Cauldron Stove - Nox

Christmas Tree: [noctis] Pentagram Gothmas Tree

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?