When I saw this outfit from Poet's Heart, I immediately thought of the sim After the Fall. The setting and the theme of the outfit really seemed to fit together quite nicely, in my personal opinion.
First pic credits:
The basis for this dark urban roleplay sim is that meteors carrying giant alien spiders crashed to earth and wiped out much of humanity. What's left of humanity either joins forces with a group of alien 'hunters' or forms their own groups.
I've been to this incredible sim before, but couldn't resist revisiting it for this photo shoot. If you're interested in dark urban roleplay, or just exploring sims with these themes, then I would highly suggest this place. The attention to detail here is fantastic, and they've done a wonderful job capturing the feel of a post-apocalyptic city.
First pic credits:
Hair: Raven Bell - Adel Hair
[Gradients]
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Outfit: Poet’s Heart - Garbage Couture (available at Salvage Station, November 20th - December 20th)
Pose: Pink Moon - Look at me 1
Taken at After the Fall (rated moderate), a Dark Urban roleplay sim. I couldn’t find any rules stating that you must wear a visitor/observer tag in order to explore, but I wore one anyway just in case. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kessel/74/92/40
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Outfit: Poet’s Heart - Garbage Couture (available at Salvage Station, November 20th - December 20th)
Pose: Pink Moon - Look at me 1
Taken at After the Fall (rated moderate), a Dark Urban roleplay sim. I couldn’t find any rules stating that you must wear a visitor/observer tag in order to explore, but I wore one anyway just in case. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kessel/74/92/40
Nice Lelam! I'll have to check some of these places out sometime.
ReplyDeleteHehe thanks, Phil!
Delete