Skip to main content

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?

I don’t know why, but I felt like being a somewhat sinister old lady. I must say I’m really proud of my “old lady” look! I was trying to think of a creepy location to use as the perfect setting, then realized I hadn’t been to Innsmouth for a while! 

It was nice to wander the fog-shrouded cobblestone streets again. Everything is just as beautifully lovingly rendered as ever. The church, the graveyard, the movie theatre… Everything looks fantastic.

I really should return for a proper exploration, not just to take pictures. It was fun to just soak up the atmosphere and get lost in my surroundings. 


 

First Pic Credits:

Scarf and Hair: Golden Years – Headscarf (with hair)
Skin: Golden Years – Abigail Skin - Pale
Head: Lelutka Zora
Candlestick: Spells & Charms to go – Dark Candle Holder (available at The Darkness, August 5th - 28th)
Dress: Spyralle – Coco 2 Purple Latte (Fantasy Faire Exclusive)

Taken at Innsmouth (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Innsmouth/15/248/55

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?