Skip to main content

My Cozy Autumn Cottage

 

Ok, I went a little heavy on the bokeh, but you've gotta admit it's very pretty, no?

I've been wanting to do something with this adorable Tiny House from Rubble ever since I saw it at the 2024 Fantasy Faire. Since it's well within my prim limit on my parcel to do so, I rezzed my beloved skydome by Turnip Sorbet and got to work decorating a cozy little autumn cottage. 

I used quite a few of my fantasy faire finds from the past couple of years here, because I've wanted an excuse to use and blog them for a while, but there is at least two recent releases in the first shot. The pumpkin patch and the lovely purple jack-o-lanterns are available at the current round of We <3 Roleplay. 

I wonder if maybe it would have been spookier and therefore more appropriate if I'd used more of a "nighttime" setting, but I think this looks cute and dreamy. I think I should try and do decor posts more often!

1st Pic Credits

Backdrop: Turnip’s Skydome 2.0 with Enchanted Autumn Terrain Texture Collection

Cottage: Rubble Tiny House – Medieval Style (human/humanoid)

Pumpkin Patch: Jinx : Pumpkin Patch

Jack-O-Lanterns: [Cerridwen’s Cauldron] Blown Glass Pumpkins Set- Purple

Mushroom: Goddess Creations – Magic Mushroom Planter - Purple

Swing: PANIQ x Mysteria – Midsummer Delights Swing

Trees: Studio Skye - Enchanted Woods - Four Season Trees

2nd Pic Credits:

Plant Pots: (Roped Passions) Ace of Vases Collection Dusk

Mirror: KUMIHO Gothic Framed Mirror STONE

‘Green’ Picture: sass [archway rain]

Fireplace Banner: PANIQ – Nox Numen Banner [Selunatic]

Fireplace Cauldron: Candle & Cauldron – Classic Cauldron

Cushions (Left): Oubliette –  Velvet Pillows Set 1 (No Longer Available but similar items might be available at Moss & Luna, the creator’s new store)

Cushion (Right): Oubliette – Witchy Floor Pillow Purple (part of the ‘Witchy Hang Out’ gacha, duplicates are available on marketplace)

Coffee Table: Candle & Cauldron – Pentacle Table

Rug: [Dreadfully Dark] – The Jewel Persian Rug

Wall Pictures (On Right): Moonley Inc. – Canada (top), Moonley Inc. – Bisexual (Bottom; there’s a joke in here somewhere about Canada being the top and Bisexual being the bottom, lol)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?