Just a disclaimer: there was nothing dastardly or dreadful about Misty Hollow! I was just going for a spooky Halloween-y title!
I meant to post this sooner, but I put it off in favour of... Playing more Planet Crafter. Also, another game called "Strange Antiquities" came out recently, and I had to play that. It's a sequel to another game I've played called "Strange Horticulture." Super fun games with great worldbuilding; I love them! But I need to resist their call a bit harder when it comes time to do a Second Life blog post.
By the way, I didn't add that purple mist in post; it was there in world when I visited, and it's the reason I chose this particular spot to take my picture (I love me some purple, and it matched my boots and parasol). I didn't get to have as thorough of a look as I wanted to, but I loved what I did see! I played around with different effects in Gimp, adding in a bit of fog and a spooky overlay. It's not my best work but I don't hate it either.
Hopefully I'll manage to take some more delightfully spooky pics before the end of October!
Pic Credits:
Parasol: [Dreadfully Dark] Gothic Prism Parasol
Hair: WINGS-ES1030 Blondes & Reds (Pack)
Glasses: [Dreadfully Dark] Gothic Prism Glasses
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone -
Odette
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Ears: from LeLutka Zora head
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ EvoX Sanguine Gloss
Dress: [ridi-ludi-fool] + *Naminoke* dress20.10 spPurple
Boots: [Seydr] Pendle Boots: Whimsy
Taken at Halloween at Misty Hollow, Misty Woodlands (rated
moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Misty%20Woodlands/204/205/23
Comments
Post a Comment