Skip to main content

Getting back in the (blogging) saddlle...

 

Hey Guys! Remember Me? It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

So I realize I haven’t posted anything since May 9th (yikes). But in my defense, I’ve been spending a lot of time caring for an ailing parent. I still have free time, but I find I’ve been spending more of it hyperfixating on my current favourite games: Blue Prince, Stardew Valley, and a new one, Tiny Bookshop (it’s good, I highly recommend it). I even got a bit of watercolour painting done! Nothing special, just a few quick little pictures.

One of the great things about not being in SL for a while is that your weekly stipends build up. So when I started going back to SL more frequently again, I went on a shopping spree at a few events: We <3 Roleplay and Velvet Bohѐme. Then I received this dress from Poet’s Heart, and I couldn’t resist blogging it (it’s on now at We <3 Roleplay). I mean, look at it – can you blame me? And I deliberately included my racing snail from Jinx so that I could make the “getting back in the saddle” pun for my blog post.

Pic Credits:

Hat and Dress: Poet’s Heart – Genevieve – Fatpack (on now at We <3 Roleplay, September 4th – 28th) .

Hair: Wings – Hair – TF0310 Blondes & Reds (Pack)

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Odette

Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush (Lilac/EvoX)

Necklace: Zuri Rayna- Moth Necklace Set 100% Mesh *Dark*

Gloves: Hypnose – My Gloves Laces Vista&Maitreya Bento

Snail: Jinx Racing Snail (Fantasy Faire 2024 RFL edition)

Backdrop/Props: Synnergy.Tavis//Firefly [360] Backdrop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?