Skip to main content

Moon Priestess of the Wraithwoods

 

Well, it took me a while, but I finally have my first Fantasy Faire 2025 post up!

Every year, I look forward to Fantasy Faire like some kids look forward to Christmas. I love to explore the different regions, and see what exclusive items are available at the different stalls. In the past, I’ve tried to do a blog post for every region, and a look for every region as well. That proved to be too much of an undertaking, and I never post everything I want to before the Faire ends. So I just try and take photos and post what I can until the faire is over. To be honest, it’s a bit of a challenge balancing all the posting with my real life, in which I am caring for a dog, caring for an ailing parent, and working part time. So SL is my time to unwind and escape for a bit. I’ve learned not to bite off more than I can chew, and just enjoy the Faire, basically.

This look is the result of me combining some of my Fantasy Faire purchases to create what the title of this post suggests: a sort of moon priestess. I’m particularly fond of the mask from Visualpha. I don’t know if it’s possible to get a good close up on it, but the intricate (virtual) metalwork on it is exquisite.  

Pic Credits:

Hair: .Olive. the Witchling Hair

Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears

Mask: Visualpha / persona mask

Outfit: =Eagle Designs= Mara Gown – (Violet)

Staff: Arkhive + Vae Victis :: “Eniasi” – Scribe’s Staff

Pose and “Crescent Moon” prop: Mysteria X PANIQ // Danza De Le Luna Solo Poses

Taken at The Wraithwoods, Fantasy Faire 2025 (rated moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Wraithwoods/165/129/76

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?