Skip to main content

Into the Circle of Stone

Come and join the ritual…

I knew I had to take a pic of this look I made in Mire of Whispers. It has a mix of Ancient Viking and Ancient Celtic beauty that just felt perfectly fitting for a gal in a medieval dress with a creepy skull headdress. I’ve found that if I change the colour of this Rakshasa dress to white and add a flower crown instead of the Teegle headdress, I give off serious Midsommar vibes, which is cool, but I went with the current look instead. I should also mention that if you put a “Stonehenge” type of décor on your sim, there’s a pretty good chance I will want to take a pic of it; Stonehenges are my weakness! But seriously, all the architecture on this sim was gorgeous, not just the Stonehenge! And it had an atmosphere that I loved!

Pic Credits:

Headdress: [Teegle] Helm of the Forest Gods (Fantasy Faire 2025 RFL Item)

Hair: no.match_~ NO_SAVIOUR ~

Dress: Rakshasa (R3D) Yrsa Dress – Fatpack (Fantasy Faire 2025 RFL Item)

Lamp: DREAMCATCHER // Butterflies of the Soul – flashlight in hand (Fantasy Faire 2025 RFL Item)

Taken at Mire of Whispers (rated moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mire%20of%20Whispers/126/115/68


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?