This High-Society Fae has a penchant for “deadly” flora!
In putting together this look, I feel reminded of one of
Tony Diterlizzi’s illustrations for The Spiderwick Chronicles. I look something
between a European socialite in an Agatha Christie novel and a Flower Fairie.
And I have the ultimate backdrop: Galerie Gaillard. This build has absolutely
blown me away, and I was more than happy to lose myself in its Art Nouveau beauty.
Also, one of my favourite designers, Grasshopper St., has a stall on this sim
where they’re selling the “Venus Flytrap” items seen in my pic.
Pic Credits:
Hat: Grasshopper St. Venus Flytrap Bouquet (Fantasy Faire 2025
RFL
item)
Hair: Maraschino – Kiko Hair - Sunlight
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Eye Makeup: Faeble EvoX – Dream Weaver – Special (Fantasy
Faire Exclusive)
Lips: A R T E – Gatsby Makeup
Necklace: taken from Exile :: Liason Fantasy 2
Dress: *Hawker’s House* Ladies Mesh Rovere Gown Camillia
(Fantasy Faire 2025 RFL item)
Bouquet: Grasshopper St Venus FlyCorne (Fantasy Faire 2025 RFL
item)
Taken at Galerie Gaillard, Fantasy Faire 2025 (rated
moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Galerie%20Gaillard/58/195/174
Comments
Post a Comment