Skip to main content

As the Water Falls

Stand in awe before the grand falls of Babylon (and maybe try actually looking at them, unlike my avatar here)!

So I recently found a place on destination guide that blew me away so much, I  knew I couldn’t just take a pic of myself posing in front of the scenery: I needed some shots dedicated to the scenery alone. I see so many cool places in SL, and I often feel like I should be doing more than just taking a pic of myself posing there, so this time I’m actually devoting some pics to the scenery. I didn’t want to take a ton, because I didn’t want to have too much to edit and upload, so it was hard to decide which spots I liked the look of most. I guess this means I might be back in the future for another blog post!  



First Pic Credits:

Hair: Raven Bell – Ethiel Hair

Head: LOGO Christina Head

Ears: from LeLutka Zora head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Agnes (LeLutkaEVOX) toffee (previously available at Skin Fair 2025)

Facial Markings: [HEXUMBRA] Lestyn Forehead Accent

Dress: .Enfant Terrible. Salome V2 Blue

Bracers: [The Forge] Traveller’s Bracers, Brown

Taken at Hanging Gardens of Babylon (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Antiquorum/214/158/23





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?