Skip to main content

The Golden Bower

“Despite the opulence of the walls, this palace felt more like her prison…”

Another Enfant Terrible Nesta dress (sans harness), and this time I’m sporting more of a “15th century noble woman” look. I have to take a moment to gush about my accessories: I love how many vintage/period hairstyles and headdresses Bliensen + MaiTai has! I want them all! Also, I’ve already used the cross necklace (part of a set from LaPoint & Bastchild) in at least one other blog post (possibly more, I can’t remember), and it’s perfect for when you want to look like a royal posing for a portrait in the 1500s.

Also, this isn’t the first time I’ve posed at Angel Manor. The place has such a jaw dropping opulence, and the photography opportunities are endless. I never get tired of soaking up the atmosphere when I’m there!

Pic Credits:

Cap and Hair: Bliensen + MaiTai – Gwendolyn: Caul with or without hair

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Odette

Necklace: LaPointe & Bastchild Swear Oval Vintage Jewelry Collection

Dress: .Enfant Terrible. Nesta Dress Green

Pose: Pink Moon – I wear long skirts

Taken at Angel Manor – The Rose Theatre (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angel%20Manor/20/185/24

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?