Skip to main content

Let the Divine Light Rise

The best light comes not from above or below, but from your heart… Sorry, I know that’s kind of corny.

When donning version of Enfant Terrible’s Nesta dress and harness, I initially thought of deserts, probably because of the colour. But then I came across The Cloud Garden, and I guess you could say I was inspired. Described on destination guide as “the soothing, surreal dream of a fairy-tale world in the clouds,” cloud garden is bathed in beautiful warm pink hues. It seems silly to pick a location based on how well it will go with your outfit, but I like to think of it more as a setting for a potential character. And if this were a character, I think her name would be Winifred, Queen of Whimsy!

Pic Credits:

Headdress: AZOURY - Royal

Hair: Magika - Celeste

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Inger (LeLutkaEvoX) honey

Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears

Dress: .Enfant Terrible. Nesta Dress Nude

Harness: .Enfant Terrible. Nesta Harness Nude ((larax))

Hand Jewels: Cosmos: Lilith Claws

Pose: Poseidon Arcane 2

Taken at The Cloud Garden (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bubble%20Isle/137/111/5

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?