Skip to main content

Hall of Tapestries

 

Simply Tudorific!

I got a special edition of the Grasshopper St. “Attifet Cap” at last year’s Fantasy Faire, and once again, I finally got around to taking a pic of myself wearing it. I went to the trouble of buying the Bermondsey Gown so that I could wear it with the cap, and the hud let me tint the dress so that it would match the headpiece! All that was left for me to do was find an appropriate setting for a tudor-era noblewoman. I think I found that in Bellefleurs’ Great Lodge; the tapestries even kind of match my dress!

Pic Credits:

Headdress: Grasshopper St Attifet Cap (Fantasy Faire 2024 Special Edition; the regular version is available at the mainstore)

Hair: Magika - Monarch

Head: LOGO Christina Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Agnes (LeLutkaEVOX) peach (previously available at Skin fair 2025, now in main store)

Necklace: LaPointe & Bastchild Swear Oval Vintage Jewelry Collection

Dress: Grasshopper St Bermondsey Gown

Taken at The Bellefleurs Great Lodge (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Binnancumb%20South/254/65/50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?