Skip to main content

A Magnificent View

Come for the scenery, stay for the ladies!

When taking this pic, I specifically had to find a spot that would allow me to have the tower seen above in the background, and I’m happy to say I found it! It’s the perfect backdrop for such a renaissance-y picture. It actually vaguely reminds me of the 1998 movie “Dangerous Beauty.” I don’t remember if anyone wore hats quite like this one in that movie, but it has that vibe. To be honest, I don’t even know how historically accurate this look is, but it sure has renaissance vibes, and the vibes are good enough for me! And to be frank, you can’t go wrong with this hat!

First Pic Credits:

Hat: Grasshopper St Landsknecht Starfish Hat FF2024

Hair: Raven Bell – Elliot Hair ~Shimmer~ +[Fantasy]

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Inger (LeLutkaEvoX) honey

Fan: Fantavatar & Moonstruck * Rococo Fan * 1 Ultrarare

Dress:Grasshopper St Juliet Gown

Taken at Amalfi Cathedral - Duomo di Sant'Andrea (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coeur%20di%20Amalfi/193/95/36

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?