Skip to main content

A Being of Petal and Leaf

Just out for an afternoon stroll in the woods!

When looking for a cool place to take a pic of myself, I found Soulstone on the editors’ picks list on the destination guide. The place had a surreal beauty and an air of magic, but of course I had to stop and clear my caches and restart second life, because my first picture came out blank. Then I had to temporarily derender a few people (I’m so sorry, it’s nothing personal). I hope I wasn’t too much of a bother to the other visitors there! I must have been quite a sight, in my green skin, hair and clothes! And of course I had my cute leaf parasol! I really wanted to use BeSpoke’s Fae Elfie head again, because I just love it so much. I achieved exactly the look I was hoping to; I kind of look like an illustration by Tony Diterlizzi (I recommend looking it him up if you’re curious)!

Pic Credits:

Hair: Raven Bell x Mythril – Lyra Hair [Fantasy]

Head: BeSpoke – Fae Elfie - Head

Skin: BeSpoke – Fae – Skin - Spring

Outfit and Horns: UNA. Fauna Fatpack

Tattoos: [not a peep] Leaves Embrace - Moss

Giant Leaf Parasol: Cryptid : Monstera Parasol

Wings: Faeline Fairy Wings Bag – Misaki (olive)

Taken at Soulstone (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/enchanted%20escape/191/208/27


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?