Skip to main content

Guardian of the Highest Hill

“This is my hill and I will die on it!” lol…

So I have these dresses that I purchased at last year’s Fantasy Faire from Enfant Terrible, and I haven’t worn them for a blogpost yet. They have these harnesses (sold separately) designed to be worn with them that can be mix-matched in terms of colour. They were gorgeous and dangit I could not resist them, but then I just let them sit in my inventory for almost a year. Naughty Lelam! Well, I’m making up for that now. It’s a simple look, but a good one: just an elf with a sword on a hill. And I added some leaves in post to make things look cool. I figured Bentbox ears would be a good choice this time because they showed through my hairstyle better (and I really wanted to wear this hair from no match), and The Skinnery has appliers for them, which I love.

Pic Credits:

Hair and Forehead Jewel: no.match_ ~ NO_REFUGE ~ Pack of Reds

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutkaEVOX) peach

Eyeshadow: [HEXUMBRA] Lestyn Orbital Shade – Pack A

Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears with [theSkinnery] BentBox Sylvan Ears Appliers

Harness: .Enfant Terrible. Nesta Harness Blue

Dress: .Enfant Terrible. Nesta Dress BlueRed

Sword and Pose: Poseidon Elf Warrior Complete 1-6

Taken at Isla Enchanted (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Honeycomb%20Hills/73/191/52

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?