Who knows what dark entity she plans to summon?
So Poet’s Heart came out with a new dress for We <3 Roleplay called Sharona, and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to break out my “Rarinas” headdress from Fantasy Faire and go for some sort of “occult priestess summoning a demon” look.
While looking for a place to take a pic of myself, I happened upon Dominae Templum Doloris on the SL Destination Guide. The description of the place reads “A crumbling domain in the endless void. Explore the fallen temple of a long dead Goddess and the ancient occult library at the veil between life and death.” To say I was blown away by what I saw would be an understatement! I loved it so much I did something I haven’t done in a while and took multiple pictures of the place, as you can see!
I really hope my pics do the place justice, but seriously, you should visit this place for yourself!My favourite place would have to be the library. The level
of detail in there was stunning.
First Pic Credits:
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Sharona – Fatpack (Available at We
<3 Roleplay, October 4th – 28th)
Headdress: Petrichor – Rarinas Headdress
Hair: WINGS – Hair – ER0725 Red (Pack)
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone -
Adeline
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Gesture: Poseidon – Arcane 2
Taken at Dominae Templum Doloris (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Or/126/116/1743
Comments
Post a Comment