Skip to main content

The Gift of Mother Earth...

…Is an actual post from Lelam after over a month!!!

I’ve been thinking of a concept for a painting in real life, the inspiration being an earth mother type of figure. I knew I wanted antlers and lots of green. I also loved BeSpoke’s Faun heads (well, I love all their heads to be honest). Then I saw this outfit from Poet’s Heart and everything fell into place! I think I’m going to call this persona “Maerda.”

I’ve had a hectic life lately, working and caring for family. It gets exhausting, but in my free time, I take comfort in gaming and making art. I haven’t done as much of the latter as I’d like to, but I’m looking forward to it. I think it would be fun to do paintings of some of my favourite “SLelfies.” I have an idea of which ones I’d choose. I work primarily in watercolour and gouache, but I used to work in acrylic a long time ago. Do you ever make art based on your own SL pics? If so, what medium do you work in?

Pic Credits:

Outfit: Poet’s Heart – Gina - Fatpack  (available at We <3 Roleplay, July 4th – 28th)

Antlers: C L A Vv. Spring Fae – Big Antler Green

Hair: Raven Bell – Magnolia Hair ~Shimmer~ + [Fantasy]

Head: BeSpoke – Faun Gazela - Head

Skin: BeSpoke – Faun Gazela – Skin - Huemal

Pet: JIAN Fallow Deer Fawn

Taken at Sabang Mangrove Forest (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valtina/94/224/27

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?