Skip to main content

Hewn from Crystal

 

Sparkling like quartz and just as beautiful…

For the longest time I’ve had these tattoo layers from Achroma and haven’t known what to do with them. II knew they reminded me of stone and thought it would be fun to perhaps present my avatar as being carved out of the stuff, but couldn’t think of how to execute such a picture. I also had this breathtaking back piece from *NeverWish* that looks like you have a geode sunken into your back. The two seemed to go along well together. Then along came Fantasy Faire 2024 and I came across this beautiful cave on The Golden Hour sim. That’s when the lightbulb went off! I mean, who can argue with a view like the one below? The only other challenge was finding a hairstyle and outfit that would show off  the back piece. I wanted to make it look like I was coming out of the rock behind me, but I think that would have been beyond my photo-editing skills. Other than that, I’m happy with this pic!


First Pic Credits: 

Hair: WINGS – ER0505 Red (Pack)

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline

Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head

Ear Markings: Sunniva . Mushi Blush

Arm & Leg Tattoos: ACHROMA – Vendetta PURPLE

Back Décor: *NeverWish* Dreamer Back

Outfit: *Sweek Kajira* Ivette LILAC

Pose: Poseidon Pretty Sailor Jupiter 2

Taken at The Golden Hour (rated moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Golden%20Hour/126/137/86

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?