Skip to main content

The Faire is Here...

It's here... Fantasy Faire is here!!!
Fantasy Faire has arrived, and I have been obsessively touring the many beautiful sims. Do I have a favourite so far? I'm not sure I can choose one! I love the magic of Silevea, the sugary monsters of Lolliocalypse... I love the serenity of Wistlyn Shallows, and I find the concept for The Last Stop particularly brilliant. I have so much more I could say, but for now, I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves (I tried to do each sim justice)!


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?