Skip to main content

Le Chevalier en Rose...

In all your quarrels I will be your knight…

So I’m starting off my Fantasy Faire SLelfies with one of me in Avalon. I had trouble deciding which region to use as a backdrop for this incredible suit of armor, but I ended up going with Avalon, designed by the incredible Alia Baroque (I always look forward to seeing his regions at the Faire).

I’m glad I posed here, despite the two fairgoers who photobombed me and joked about pushing me off the cliff I was on (the nerve)! And just so you know, there are no showers of pink rose petals here; I added that effect in Gimp! But there are snow-covered peaks, beautiful green hills, and even a circle of standing stones a-la Stonehenge (I have to take a pic over there at some point)! 

First Pic Credits:

Armor: Poet’s Heart – Caelan Armor – Fatpack (available at Fantasy Faire, store in Avalon region)

Chain Mail Undersuit: Poet’s Heart – Armor Suit – Fatpack (available at Fantasy Faire, store in Avalon region)

Hair: Magika - Monarch

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears

Skin: [ltheSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutka EVOX) peach

Headdress: Bliensen + Maitai – Brunhild – Valkyrian Headgear - silver

Pose and Sword: Poseidon Elf Warrior 2rev with included Saber

Taken at Avalon (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FF%20Avalon/78/8/111

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?