Skip to main content

The Maid of the Fountain

Terephine dreamed of the day when she would be reunited with her lady love, the crimson knight. Someday…

I was trying to think of a good medieval/renaissance dress to wear for a pic involving me and my alt so that I could be a lady knight and her girlfriend, before I realized that might be too hard on my computer. I decided to make two separate pics. For now, just imagine this fair lady and the lady knight from the previous blog post are lovers torn apart by a wicked wizard’s curse. This image of mine is giving serious pre-raphaelite painting vibes, and I love it (I even used the oilify function in Gimp to make it feel more “painterly”)! I’m probably going to come back to this location even after I’ve completed the “wizard tower” game just so I can enjoy the atmosphere and take pics! It’s so beautiful!

Pic Credits:

Wreath: *LODE* Head Accessories – Julia Collection (Julia Chamomile Wreath)

Hair: Magika - Morticia

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutkaEVOX) peach

Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears

Dress: *{Junbug}* Heloise [Cotton]

Jug: Lorien Wine Vase

Taken at the site of MadPea’s new game, Escape from theWizard’s Tower (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinister/234/71/1599

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?