She hated that it had come to this, but as the crimson knight, she knew it was up to her to end the wizard’s reign of terror.
I’ve just started playing MadPea’s new game, “Escape from the Wizard’s Tower,” and the setting for it is so beautiful! I want to take a
ton of pictures here, and I’ve started with this one of me in the new armour
from Poet’s Heart. You could wander the set of Wizard’s Tower in armour
or a flowing dress. It’s the perfect place for a whole series of pre-Raphaelite-inspired
pics! I really wanted to take a pic of me in armour with one of my alts as a
pre-Raphaelite maiden (I’ve done pics with my alts in the past), but I was
worried it’d be hard on my computer this time around. For now, we have this pic
of me looking totally bad@ss. 😄
Pic Credits:
Hair: Magika – Amy
Armour: Poet’s Heart – Rowan - Fatpack
Sword: from Poseidon’s The Swallow set
Pose: Poseidon Elf Warrior 2rev
Taken at the site of MadPea’s new game, Escape from the
Wizard’s Tower (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinister/234/71/1599
Comments
Post a Comment