Skip to main content

Happy Valentine's Fae!

Just fluttering by with wishes for a happy Valentine’s day!

So, I have to confess that Valentine’s day isn’t really my favourite holiday. However, I don’t really hate it either. As far as February holidays are concerned, I’m more of an Imbolc person. But I still see the merits of Valentine’s day. I may be single, but I have parents and a dog that I love very much. I believe that love doesn’t necessarily have to be of the romantic variety to be valued.

I scouted out the Love in Paris location with the intention of doing a non-Valentines themed photo shoot, but I loved the location so much I decided to save it specifically for something Valentines-y! I even went to Collabor88 and got the dress I’m wearing specifically for the occasion!

Pic Credits:

Hair: .Olive. the Lorelai Hair - Fatpack

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutkaEVOX) peach

Eyeshadow: Jack Spoon. Moon Beam Glitter Shadow [EvoX BOM]

Lipstick: ~ Shiny Stuffs ~ LeLutka EvoX Yesterday 14

Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush (Pink/EvoX)

Necklace: *League* Vintage Jewellery Set

Wings: Belle Epoque { Fawn } Rose Wings

Top & Skirt: Belle Epoque – Rosalie – Red (available at Collabor88, February 8th – March 6th)  

Pose: Sari-Sari – Heart03 (bento)

Taken at Love in Paris (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alpha%20Atoll/15/119/51

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?