Soon, dear reader, flowers will bloom, and spring will arrive!
Sometimes I feel the need to illustrate what it feels like
to wear sparkles on your body. And apparently, my way of doing that involves
green skin and scanty clothes. It’s not the strangest thing I’ve ever done, but
it was worth it to show off Octubre’s Blessed, a series of… Glitter chains? I
guess that’s a word for them. I don’t know if the pic fully illustrates their luminous
quality, but they are so much more magical in world than this pic can possibly convey.
I even changed the lighting settings to make their glow ‘pop’ more. Blue Finch
Blossoms Hollow had a beautiful rosy lighting for their sim, but I think this
lighting suits it too. Exploring the place made me really anxious for spring to
arrive. The greenery and cherry blossoms truly gave off the perfect ‘spring’
vibe!
Pic Credits:
Sparkles: Octubre: Blessed
Hair: .Olive. the Twinkle Hair
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: :[Petrichor]:- Bareni Green – Fem - Malaith
Bra: :: ANTAYA :: Floral bra “Lilan”
Undies: Apple May Designs – Liz – Mossy (I had to dig around
my inventory a bit for something that matched, lol)
Wings: Gift from Faeline Fairy – Wings – Chouko (forest)
Pose: oOo Studio: Ballerina_five
Taken at Blue Finch Blossoms Hollow (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pottery%20Hollow/203/101/23
Comments
Post a Comment