Skip to main content

Wishes of Hope for a New Year

 

It’s a bit late, but… Happy New Year!

I don’t usually make New Year’s Resolutions, but I made two this year. The big one is I want to start getting to bed earlier and getting up earlier. In the past, I’ve been the habit of staying up as late as 4 am in the morning and getting up really late. I have a job as a casual (meaning I’m on call) in real life, and I don’t get a lot of calls, hence my wacky sleep schedule. I’ve been able to get up early for work when I need to, but I’m tired of missing half the day on my days off and want to start sleeping and rising like a normal person. So far, I’m doing pretty well! My other resolution for the New Year is to finish a book binding project I started. I’m making my own sketchbook from scratch, and I’m constructing it to look like an ancient magical tome. It’s taken awhile to gather all the materials, but I have everything I need, and I have a plan for the final design. I’ll have to post a picture of the finished product when it’s done!

Octubre’s Wish Jar is perfect for storing your wishes for the New Year! There’s an unscripted version and a scripted version that you can place notecards in with your own messages. Not to mention it’s beautiful! My avatar is dressed up for a New Year’s party (normally she’d be wearing purple but I felt like dressing her in green for a change). I wonder what her wish is for the New Year? What are her resolutions? What are yours?

Pic Credits:

Wish Jar: Octubre: Jar of Wishes (initially available at the Euphoria event December 7th – 31st, should now be available in the main store )

Hair: DOUX – Lovegood hairstyle

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Ears: from LeLutka Zora head

Ear Markings: Sunniva . Mushi Blush (Lilac/EvoX)

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline

Eyeshadow: Jack Spoon. Moon Beam Glitter Shadow [12] EvoX

Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Yesterday

Necklace: Maxi Gossamer – Necklace – Rose Heart

Fur Shrug: .: ryvolter :. Mink Princess Stole – Champagne (tinted slightly)

Rings: Insomnia Angel . Roses rings

Dress: Ruxy-Alessandra

Pose: ~Mythril~ Her Grace 13

Skybox: FOXCITY. VIP Photo Booth – Glitter Box (the gold stars are not part of the skybox; I edited them in)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?