Skip to main content

The Fairest Queene in her Golden Veil

Draped in golden finery, standing before her castle, this queen is ready to rule!

Remember my last post where I had a pic I meant to post back in September 2023? Well, this is another one! Unlike the last post, I didn’t retake this one due to not liking it. In this case, it’s just late. I remember digging through my inventory to find a medieval dress to go with this veil from Grasshopper St. I ended up donning one from Les Encantades (I’m also wearing their BoM undershirt with it, which I also wore in the last post; it really does come in handy for a lot of period-inspired looks) and some seriously royal jewelry from LaPointe & Bastchild. Looking over this pic again makes me want to go back to Mystvale where I took the shot; they have such a beautiful location!

Pic Credits:

Crown: Grasshopper St Inlaid Circlet Fantasy Set

Veil: Grasshopper St Fantasy
Hair: Raven Bell – Theodora Hair [Solids]

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutka EvoX) peach

Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Oak

Necklace: LaPointe & Bastchild Swear Halo Oval Vintage Jewelry Collection

Undershirt: *Les Encantades* Basic shirt Cream

Dress: *Les Encantades* A mon seul desir Onyx

Taken at Mystvale, a.k.a The White Armory-Silvan Moon Designs (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/102/128/25

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?