Skip to main content

Selling Herbs in the Village


 It’s a lovely day to sell fresh herbs in the village!

I confess I first took a pic of myself in this dress by Ari-Pari last year at Fantasy Faire 2023. I ran out of time to post it (as in the Faire ended and it would have felt wrong to post Faire pics after the Faire was closed), then forgot about it as I got involved with other things. Then I tried retaking it in September 2023, and again… I continuously put the danged thing off again and again until now. I decided it was finally time to get around to posting the danged pic, but I realized I wasn’t happy with how it looked. So I retook it, this time restyling it with a BoM long-sleeved undershirt from Les Encantades and different hair (with a bonnet, no less). I took a pic of it in the perfect location: Tudor London at Time Portal. Interestingly enough, my first “retake” of my pic took place in their Ancient Rome setup. This makes me realize I’d like to stage some photo ops at the rest of their time periods!

Also, I was thinking… I have a bunch of original characters I made for a story I want to write someday. I thought it’d be cool to do a pic my avatar dressed up as them with an accompanying blog post with some info about them. Maybe at some point I’ll put this plan into action!

Pic Credits:

Hair and Bonnet: Bliensen + MaiTai – Village Maiden – Hair with Bonnet - Browns

Skin: [theSkinnery] Inger (LeLutkaEvoX) honey

Basket: Del-ka Aedilis - Mixed Herbs Basket

Undershirt: *Les Encantades* Basic shirt Earth

Dress: [Ari-Pari] Natural Peasant Dress

Pose: ~Mythril~ Her Grace 3

Taken at Tudor London, Time Portal (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Time%20Portal/118/121/1934

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?