Skip to main content

A Space Exploration in Pink

To seek out new life and civilizations, all while donning a healthy dose of PINK!

In one of my previous posts, I spoke about my love for Octubre’s voice dot décor. Turns out that in addition to their crescent moon voice dot, they also have a planet Saturn too! I decided to build a look around this voice dot décor, and I really wanted to do something with a dash of “retro futurism.” The look I’ve ended up with reminds me of this 1985 Astronaut Barbie, which I love. It helped that I had a ray gun from Schadenfreude in my inventory to complete the retro future magic.

In my search for new life and civilizations for my brave pink astronaut to explore, I came across Star Journey, a region that I’m told was inspired by Richard Greer’s “Star Journey – A Cosmology of Self.” I haven’t had a chance to fully explore this place, but I love what I’ve seen so far!

Pic Credits:

Planet Saturn Decoration: Octubre: Talking Planet.

Helmet: MindGardens – Inspired Retro Space Helmet – Silver - add

Hair: Magika - Sparkle

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutkaEVOX) peach

Eyeshadow: { anxious angel } Retro Grrl Eyeshadow

Lipstick: ~ Shiny Stuffs ~

Suit: Bens Beauty – Mietta Set Pink

Undershirt: *Les Encantades* Basic Shirt Rose

Raygun: RAYGUN! By ~silentsparrow~ & Schadenfreude (I’ve had this in my inventory for a while. I love it so much, lol)

Gloves: Maddict – Driving Gloves - Fatpack

Boots: from *Independent Objects* Arlia Dress set (this was an RFL item)

Taken at Star Journey (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Star%20Journey/125/124/441 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?