Skip to main content

The Spirit and Soul of What I See...

“…What woman can deny her faerie blood when the portals to her own land are open…” Brian Froud.

I feel badly that I didn’t post a special blog post for Halloween (although that one of me dressed as ‘Pearl’ is pretty Halloween-y), but I’ll maybe make up for it by posting something spooky in the next few weeks. I mean, to me spookiness doesn’t have to be a seasonal thing. Spookiness can absolutely be a year-round thing! For now, though, I wanted to make a graceful flower fae with vaguely autumnal vibes. I didn’t have to look too far for a perfect flower fae setting; Luane’s World is perfect!

Pic Credits:

Wreath: *LODE* Head Accessory –Dahlia [autumn vibes] from Dahlia Collection

Hair: Magika – Mira Hair

Head: BeSpoke – Fae Elfie - Head

Skin: BeSpoke – Fae (fem) – EvoX Skin – Natural

Eyes: BeSpoke – Eyes - Druidic

Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush (Orange/EvoX)

Dress: Poet’s Heart – Margaret – Fatpack (this was available at the Fallen Gods 16th Anniversary event. It’s now over, but the dress should be available in mainstore)

Choker: *LODE* Dahlia Cranberry Leaves Wreath from Dahlia Collection, resized and repositioned

Wings: Faeline Fairy Wings – Chouko (forest)

Taken at Luane’s Magical World (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le%20Monde%20Perdu/241/232/3754

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?