Beauty! Terrible Beauty! A deathless Goddess-- so she strikes our eyes! – Homer, The Iliad.
Would you believe I took this picture back in September? It’s
true. I sure do know how to procrastinate don’t I! I originally took a picture
of myself in this attire at 2023 Fantasy Faire, but ended up not posting it. I still
wanted to blog the outfit but thought it’d be better to have a change of
location since Fantasy Faire was over, and found the perfect place in the form
of The Nightgarden. Such a beautiful ethereal location! Perfect for a queen or
goddess of… Water nymphs?
Pic Credits:
Crown: Arkivet :: Hera Diadem
Hair: Raven Bell – Magnolia Hair ~ Shimmer~ +[Fantasy]
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mermaid tone -
Hazel
Eyes: :Zombie.Suicide: Demon Eyes - Blue
Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears [v3] – Mer Long
Eye Makeup: Jack Spoon. Moon Beam Glitter Shadow [EvoX BOM]
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Discotheque 19
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer – Serena Seashells and Pearls
Bracers: From Luas Nelida Silver & Purple
Dress: AtaMe - Iemanja Metal Dress Maitreya
Bikini: !Aphorism! Del Sol Bikini – Silver Satin
Pose: Belit 2rev
Taken at The Nightgarden (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Club%20of%20Friends/146/108/24
Comments
Post a Comment