Practicing Magick is a breeze when you’re a city witch…
So I have a confession… I took this picture back in
September and have been putting off posting it ever since. I don’t know why,
but I figured I’d better post it while spooky season is still on. This is
another urban fantasy-themed picture, and it all came about because of a pair
of glasses I couldn’t resist buying at The Fifty (back in August, lol). I mean,
who can resist a pair of shades shaped like butterfly wings? I can’t! I built
the outfit around it, then I had to find a cool urban setting to take a picture
at.
Pic Credits:
Head Ornaments: LuluB! – Space Vibe – Tiny Aura - Fatpack
Hair: TRUTH Collective Gravity - Essential
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone -
Adeline
Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush (Lilac/EvoX)
Glasses: imbue. butterfly shades
Necklace: Schadenfreude Triple Moon Necklace
Orb & Animation: :[Petrichor]:- Andromyda Simple Galaxy
Orb (Group Gift)
Top: Addams // Sagan Long S. Irregular Coat // N*30
Skirt: Addams // Leticia Denim Skirt // N*18
Taken at O2 Street (rated Adult). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/oxygen%20o2/146/138/1175
Comments
Post a Comment