Skip to main content

Pearls of Wisdom

Just a pretty girl and her pretty axe!

So I have a confession to make, and it’s kind of embarrassing. You see… I haven’t seen the movie Pearl yet. I haven’t seen it! But I have read about it, and I find it so fascinating. I’ve also seen people’s Halloween costumes of her, and I loved them so much I had to try and put one together myself. I’ve decided to go with her ‘overalls’ look, but I may do her red dress look too if I find a good look-alike in sl. Best part? I can totally see Pearl having a cute axe with a pretty red bow on it, lol!

Pic Credits:

Axe: LuluB! – Run! (Available at Kawaii Secrets Event, Oct. 3rd - 30th)

Hair: Truth VIP October – Makena (group gift)

Bows: .Olive. the Big Plastic Bow – White (copied and repositioned)

Head: Logo Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutkaEvox) peach

Blood Spatter: (*<*) 1313 Tragic Ballet BOM Blood Spatter

Shirt: Schadenfreude Robin Egg Eleanor Sleeveless Blouse (with additional system shirt worn underneath)

Overalls: ::be.YOU.tiful:: Overalls

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?