Skip to main content

Selling Potions in a Dark Alley

Do you dare purchase a vial from this shady seller of potions, ointments and tonics?

I bought the dress and lamp in this picture back when Midnight Order was running. I didn’t manage to blog it before the event ended, but I still wanted to blog the items because I love them so much. The Keira dress is now available in Spectacledchic’s mainstore, but I haven’t seen the Investigator’s Illuminator at ContraptioN’s store yet.

As for today’s location, I feel like I’m committing a crime by not showing more pictures of this beautifully sleepy shadow-cloaked village. It isn’t a very large location, but the folks at Frogmore did such a wonderful job of putting it together and giving it such a magical atmosphere. Goblin’s Knob is gorgeous, and I can see myself returning there to take more pictures in the future!

Pic Credits:

Hair: [Runaway] Kayako

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) BoM skin – Heaven – Albino (Group Gift)

Eyes: Zombie Suicide Demon Eyes - Black

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Basket: Lorien Potions Basket

Lantern: [ContraptioN] Investigator’s Illuminator

Dress: [spectacledchic] Keira Dress

Taken at Goblin’s Knob, Frogmore (rated general). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Frogmore/179/107/27

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?