Combining magical powers and the power of love!
I’ve talked about this before, but sometimes I love exploring
fantasy in the context of a medieval-inspired alternate universe, a la lord of
the rings, and so on. But I also love exploring it in the context of an urban
fantasy setting where elves, faeries and magic spells exist in an otherwise
modern world. This pic definitely falls into the former category. Here, our two
heroines, Laetitia the Fae (left) and Bethany (right) the half-human half-elf,
combine their magick to… Dance in the streets? The image sort of came to me one
day, and I had a blast (despite the lag, because I did have two avatars logged
on at once) setting up the pic. It gave me a chance to explore Mopire again
too! I do have one confession though… These outfits were purchased at the
January installment of Access. I meant to blog them a looooong time ago, but
never got around to it. It’s embarrassing to admit, but hey, at least I’m blogging
them now, right? Right? 😅
Anyway, hope you’re having a great week.
Pic Credits:
On Lelam (Left):
Hair: DOUX – Victoria Hairstyle [Basic Pack]
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Ears: Elf Ears from LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone – Adeline
Glasses: Eclectica – Ritual Glasses
Necklace: Schadenfreude Triple Moon Necklace
Magic Effects: **Cole’s Corner** - Heavenly Ranger
Jacket: UNA. Aeris Jacket Black
Dress: UNA. Aeris Dress Fatpack
Boots: From Cog & Fleur Gwendolin 2 Belle Epoque Outfit Bundle - Plum
Pose: Poseidon Elf Warrior 4rev
On Cora (right):
Head: LeLutkaa Nova Head
Skin: Ghost Ink \\ Alice Skin // Tone 03 EvoX
Magic Effects: **Cole’s Corner** - Heavenly Ranger
Top: Bauhaus – Noemi coat / Olive
Pants: ::Web Dew:: Pants Harper - Leather
Shoes: ::Web Dew:: Shoes Harper – Brown-Mustard
Pose: Poseidon Elf Warrior 4
Taken at Mopire (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mopire/189/143/1107
Comments
Post a Comment