Necromancy isn’t a job to be taken lightly!
I love the graveyard down at Innsmouth. It has such an
exquisitely spooky atmosphere and is so well done. The region’s designer(s)
really nailed the look of the place. I really do believe this is what the
Innsmouth from H.P. Lovecraft’s stories would look like. I’ve taken a number of
pictures of Innsmouth over the years, including this one of myself in the graveyard back
in 2021. It is a magically spooky place filled with details that make the place
a true joy to explore, so much so that I’ve added it to my list of favourite
locations on my Firestorm viewer.
P.S: Yes you can see my butt a little bit. 😅
Pic Credits:
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Jacket and Skirt: [Mystic Fox] Moon City – Crescent (Fantasy
Faire RFL Exclusive)
Hand Magic: **Cole’s Corner**- RFL Hope Hand Dancers
Magic Circle on Ground: LuluB! – Invoker - Pink
Sparkles in Air: A Bit of Photo Editing Magic in Gimp!
Taken at Innsmouth (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Innsmouth/53/162/47
Comments
Post a Comment