Skip to main content

Lady of Eternal Light

Behold the fair princess of the woods in all her sparkling glory!

I accidentally stumbled upon the beautiful region of Lux Aeterna and was so blown away I had to share it! It’s been a while since I did scenery pics, but I just had to for this beautiful enchanted forest. 

This ethereal woodland acted as the backdrop for my “elf princess” photoshoot. It absolutely feels like a place where you’d find elvish royalty. And of course no elf princess is complete without her crown. This one in particular is LuluB’s contribution to the “Kawaii Secrets” event!

I hope I managed to suitably capture the beauty of Lux Aeterna, A dream of eternal light. I would definitely recommend checking it out for yourself, because I feel like my pics don’t do the place justice!


First Pic Credits:

Tiara: LuluB! – Eternity – Fatpack (available at Kawaii Secrets; I’m not sure when the end date for this event is, but it started August 4th and is still ongoing as of posting this)

Hair: .Olive. the Witchling Hair

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutkaEvox) peach

Eyes: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka Eye applier – Glitch {Grass}

Dress: UNA. Luisa Green (available at Midnight Order, July 20th – August 20th)

Taken at Lux Aeterna – A Dream of Eternal Light (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lux%20Aeterna/128/128/6





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?