Skip to main content

Lady of the Court

The fairest lady in the court!

I absolutely could not resist this headdress at Midnight Order! The tricky part was finding an outfit to compliment it. I wanted something that would give it an appropriate 1400s feel, and The Annex had the perfect dress. I’ve always loved the elaborate headdresses and fashions of the 15th century, and I’d love to do more of them in the future. I do have a few 15th century headdresses that I haven’t worn in a while. I really want to dig them up and start making outfits with them now! Also, my hunt for the perfect setting lead me to The White Armory-Silvan Moon Designs sim, which I haven’t been to in a long time, and haven’t explored very extensively. What a gorgeous region! I can’t wait to explore it further!

Pic Credits:

Headdress: Unholy Regal Divided Hennin (available at Midnight Order, July 20th – August 20th)

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mannequin tone - Daphne

Necklace: LaPointe & BastChild Swear Halo Oval Vintage Jewelry Collection

Dress: The Annex – Viola Gown - Red

Taken at The White Armory-Silvan Moon Designs (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/102/128/25

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?