The dark priestess knew how to play with black magick, and who to use it on…
It’s been a while since I took a picture at What’s Lost
Spirits. I specifically took a picture on one of the sky islands, dressed as a
sort of “dark priestess” as described above. What god/goddess does she serve,
and who or what is she performing her enchantment on? I also have one confession:
the magic staff in the picture above is actually green. I just used Gimp to
change the colour to a nice shade of purple. The staff itself is still
incredibly cool though, and really well made! I really wanted to use the mask/veil
that I got from Quills & Curiosities for Fantasy Faire, and it felt right
to make a dark priestess. Poet’s Heart provided the perfect attire for my
practitioner of dark magick. I think I need to go back to What’s Lost Spirits now
and bask in the magic of the region!
Pic Credits:
Face Veil: Quills & Curiosities – The Caller’s Veil Marbled
Staff: from !dM devousMind “Abraxas” RavenFamiliar **BLACK**
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Hecate - Fatpack
Taken at What’s Lost Spirits (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whats%20Lost%20Spirits/51/20/27
Comments
Post a Comment