Skip to main content

Viking Snow in July

I rushed to get this posted just so I could title it “Snow in July,” lol!

I bought this outfit for my alt, Cora Andretti, during Fantasy Faire and have been meaning to take a pic of myself in it ever since. I wanted a snowy forest backdrop for it (for some reason), and I remembered Echo Ridge, which I have posted about before. It’s still going, and it’s still snowy and beautiful! It was so good to visit it again, and once again I was dressed in Viking-adjacent attire for the occasion!

Pic Credits:

Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_RUST ~ Ombre
Head: LOGO Harlow Head
Ears: from LeLutka Nova Head
Face Paint:  [VIT] Viking Inky Warpaint
Crossbow: Broken Arc – Heavenly Crossbow – Unity Maxim Crossbow
Armour: *Hawker’s House* Ladies Mesh Blackhawk Armor Army

Taken at Echo Ridge (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Amaria/114/49/22

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?