Skip to main content

Music Across the Universe

A little bit of music from the heart can be magical…

Today I’m an elf with modern boho vibes, strumming a lovely lute. A word about the lute though… I actually resized it so that it wouldn’t… overwhelm me, I guess? Anyway, it’s the perfect size now, and the holding animation still works really well with it. This Truth hair is amazing, but it didn’t show off my elf ears, so I fixed that with a bit of editing magick (shhhh). Other than that, the outfit is fantastic, and the fluffy sparkly Nebula cloud from LuluB completes the look perfectly. I’m at one of the Le’eaf sims again, Tilheyra to be exact, and I’m just soaking up the gorgeous scenery. I’ve said this on my last post at Kuulua, but be mindful when exploring this area, because there are some private residences!

Pic Credits:

Star Cloud: LuluB! – Nebula – Fatpack.

Hat: [Apika] Beatrix Hat Pack
Hair: TRUTH Collective Fanciful / - Essential
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Ear Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Glasses: Eclectica – Ritual Glasses
Necklace: Schadenfreude Triple Moon Necklace&Earrings
Rings: (Yummy) Dark Magic Ring Set (Maitreya)
Lute: [Sigil] – The Bard’s Lute
Dress: *:…Silvery K…:*Boho Style Vintage dress(Lace)FatPack

Taken at Tilheyra (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilheyra/188/139/34

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?