Skip to main content

Coffee with a bit of Magick

Nothing like a simply magical cappuccino to liven up a goblin’s day!

I needed a beautiful and idyllic location to showcase this magic coffee from LuluB, and Kuulua (a beautiful beachy region by Le’eaf & Co) fit the bill perfectly. Joining Le’eaf & Co’s group will allow you to rezz items on their land, although it costs L$100 to join. I personally think it’s worth the price, because their stunning locations are ones I would gladly revisit many times. Just be mindful when exploring some of them, because there are a few private residences!

As to why I’m a goblin today? I’m not sure, I just wanted a “non-human” skin tone for a change!

Pic Credits:

Coffee: LuluB! – Magic Coffee - Fatpack

Hair: KMH – Hair F227 RFL pack (obtained at Fantasy Faire 2023)
Skin: Fallen Gods Inc – Pure [xx]+FGInc.+ Jungle
Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush - Green
Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears - Blix
Eyes: .:Soul:. Oculos - Torley
Lipstick: Ottilie – Dolly Lipstick - 11
Top: *The Mystic* Reina Dress (ALL)

Taken at Kuulua (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kuulua/15/116/24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?