Skip to main content

Have a soda with me, darling...

...It’s the perfect day for a nice cold drink!

The 2023 Vintage Fair has given me a lot more wonderful opportunities for vintage-themed pics, such as this one! I wanted to do something vintage themed based around this lovely picnic box of sodas from LuluB, but didn’t know exactly what I was going to wear. Everything came together at the Vintage Fair (and I spent more Lindens than I care to admit). The main decade focus is supposed to be the 1920s, but I think a bit of Edwardian crept in there, as well as some 1950s. But I’m still proud of it! It manages to look, overall, like it came from another time period, and that’s good enough for me.

Pic Credits:

Picnic Box & Soda: LuluB! – MagicBox - Fatpack (this was available at the previous round of N21, which ended on June 12th. However, the item should be available in the mainstore soon)

Hat: Grasshopper St Straw Boater – Full Set (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Hair: [LeLutka]-Josephine hair
Head: Logo Paris Head
Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutkaEVOX) peach
Makeup: A R T E – Gatsby Makeup (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Parasol: Grasshopper St 1922 Parasol
Outfit: Grasshopper St 1922 Bathing Costume
Tent and Beach Ball: Simply Shelby – Vintage 50’s Beach Tent set – Pink (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?