You may have noticed that occasionally on this blog I have a
tendency to pose in lingerie while showcasing magical or occult imagery. I’m
not sure why… I guess I just like the aesthetic? Anyway, this time the magical/occult
imagery comes courtesy of the amazing LuluB! I don’t know why my avie feels the
need to lie on the floor of her house for the ritual, but I’m sure she has her
reasons! Both the dagger and the “mandala” on the floor have poses built in,
which is wonderful, and the dagger is colour change, so I was able to customize
it to match my outfit!
Pic Credits:
Dagger: LuluB! – Killer Beauty
Magic Mandala: LuluB! – Invoker – Pink.
Hair: Wings-Hair-ER0505 Red (Pack)
Head: Logo Paris Head
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone -
Adeline
Ear Markings: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Yesterday 28
Lingerie: Loki – Rosaria Velvet Lingerie - Purple
Pose: double take: down and out 3 – all Greek to me (edited
with Animare Pose & Animation System)
Comments
Post a Comment