And here we see the guardian of the forest joined by her majestic familiar!
Fungalmire felt like the place for a woodsy, forest-y look.
It’s more a forest of giant mushrooms than a forest of trees, but still a kind
of forest. The best part of this look? The beautiful white raven from CKit
Falconry!
In real life, on Vancouver Island where I live, there is a place called the North Island Wildlife Recovery Association (or NIWRA). NIWRA is home to not one but two rare white ravens, one of which I’ve even been lucky enough to meet in person! For this reason, I was really excited to see the white raven at CKit’s stall in Spirit’s Crossing. It makes realistic noises and can be petted, and you can even make it talk! I love it! Animals make me happy, lol.
According to the page on Fantasy
Faire’s website, Fungalmire is “a forest steeped in legend and myth, where
ancient trees and giant mushrooms tell tales of times past. Winding paths lead
to hidden nooks where visitors might stumble upon forgotten artifacts or catch
a glimpse of a mystical creature or two. As night falls, the forest seems to
come alive with the sound of rustling leaves and whispers on the wind, a place
where stories both old and new are waiting to be told.”
First Pic Credits:
Mask: .:Cerberus:. + ::Blood Pact:: - Lightgrove Owl Mask
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Raven: CKit Falconry_animesh White Raven_ShoulderPets
Necklace: Paper.Arrow leaf.necklace gold
Dress: *Les Encantades* Melibea Apple
Taken at Fungalmire (rated moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fungalmire/117/152/63




Comments
Post a Comment