I don't know what it is with me posting scantily clad warrior girls lately (ok, only two of them would count as warriors, technically), but I'm finding myself drawn to them. This one happens to have teal/green hair, because why not? I used to love wearing teal hair all the time. Lately I'm more into red hair, although I still sport other colours depending on the persona I'm trying to portray or look I'm accessorizing. Such a fantastically sexy warrior elf needed an equally fantastical setting, so here I am at Xanadu Forest. According to the region's description, it was "built with love from elements found in the last 4 Fantasy Faires," which definitely got my attention, as someone who absolutely loves Fantasy Faire. I must have gotten more than a few looks dressed like this, but then I was there very very briefly, so idk, maybe they didn't notice? Lol...
Pic Credits:
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: [the Skinnery] Ladina (LeLutkaEVOX) peach (available at Uber, May 25th – June 22nd)
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Lips: ~ Shiny Stuffs ~ LeLutka EvoX Discothegue 19
Chest Gems: LuluB! – Agony – Fatpack
Bottoms: :: Antaya:: Leather panties <Inga> Black
Bracers: [The Forge] Eldar Armour, Female (Regal)
Sword: From Poseidon The Swallow 8
Boots: [The Forge] Omni Boots, Oil
Pose: Sonjita 3 (edited with Animare Pose Hud)
Taken at Xanadu Forest (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apukohai/129/198/74
Comments
Post a Comment