Skip to main content

Another Bloody Intellectual

Lady Parthena here loves to discuss her favourite literature over a good bag of O negative!

I’m not sure what I should talk about here… I could talk about the fascinating history of vampires and their origins. I could talk about why I chose the name Parthena for a hypothetical lady vampire (I’ll be honest: I got it from a name generator site). I could talk about how I didn’t have any fangs to complete my vampiric look and ended up adding them in Gimp. But instead I’ll talk about how damned good a set of blood bags look against a backdrop of classy old books. Parthena agrees (she also agrees it’s very tasty).

Pic Credits:

Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Fatpack

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mannequin tone - Daphne

Eyes: :Zombie.Suicide: Demon Eyes - Red

Blood Drips: [Awear]- blood lips Evox

Ears: LeLutka Zora Head

Outfit and Hat: *Les Encantades* Emily Fullpack (available at Enchantment, May 12th – June 3rd)

Blood Bags: LuluB! – Bloody – Fatpack

Background: from Raindale – Ravenspire collection (available at Enchantment, May 12th – June 3rd)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?