Oh what sights I may see on this splendid journey…
I keep meaning to blog this gorgeous new dress from Poet’s
Heart! There’s so much to love about it… The fabric texture, the structure, the
cute (colour change) collar and cuffs, the peplum at the waist… It just needed
a hat and cane to complete it, and a suitably steampunk backdrop to present it!
I’ve been doing a lot of pics with elf ears lately, but it’s fun to do
something “human” once in a while, especially when that something human is also
steampunk!
Pic Credits:
Hat: Grasshopper St Porkpie Hat – Tintable Gabardine
Hair: KMH – Hair F223 Natural pack
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: [theSkinnery] Bobbi (LeLutkaEVOX) peach
Cane: [Since 1975] – Telescope Cane
Outfit: Poet’s Heart – Hermine – Fatpack (available at Enchantment,
May 12th – June 3rd)
Taken at The IAS Bosley Flotilla (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackberry%20Fields/106/111/158
Comments
Post a Comment