Skip to main content

A Faerie-Witch at the Faire

A fair gentlewoman in purple on a leisurely stroll...

I’ve mentioned before that I sometimes dress up my avatar as a persona named Laetitia, a witch who is part human and part fae. Sometimes I dress her in typical magical fantasy attire, other times I like to reimagine her as a Victorian lady, a 1920s flapper, or a modern woman. Her favourite colours are black and purple, but she’s not above wearing other colours like green, red, and blue. 

I thought I’d include three of my pictures of her at the Faire. As I said before, I know the Faire is over now, but I went to a lot of trouble to take the pictures that I did and I really want to share them!

First Pic Credits:

Hat: Grasshopper Street Bycocket Hat
Hair: ~Chateau d’Esprit~ Rococo Orabelle Hair Red
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Ears: LeLutka Zora Head
Outfit: *Arkona* Amalia outfit purple
Taken at Giraphoria.

Second Pic Credits:

Hair: (Nylon Outfitters) Ella Style – Natural Colors
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Blush: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Ears: LeLutka Zora Head
Wings: Astara – Hologram Butterfly Wings
Taken at WooHoo Bay.

Third Pic Credits:

Hair: Wings-Hair-ES0301 Blondes & Reds (Pack)
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Blush: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Ears: LeLutka Zora Head
Necklace: Chimaera – Geode Necklace
Dress: UNA. Raichel Fatpack
Taken at Glimmering Meadows. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?