Skip to main content

Snow Seeker

 

The brave winter guardian and her winged companion.

I’ve put together a viking-inspired look with items I’ve picked up at the fair, and I figured Frostweald would be the perfect place to showcase it. My favourite part of the look would have to be the Owl from CKit Falconry. I just love all of the animals they make. They’re so gorgeous!

Pic Credits:

Hair: Raven Bell – Ethiel Hair
Head: Logo Paris Head
Skin: [theSkinnery] Bobbi (LeLutkaEVOX) peach
Ears: from Lelutka Zora Head
Shrug: //R3D// Fur Morgaine – Fatpack (available at Fantasy Faire, April 20th – May 8th, on Sialdor Sim)
Staff: + Lux Aeterna [Princeps Acherontis]
Owl: CKit Falconry_animesh Eur. Eagle Owl v 1.0 (available at Fantasy Faire, April 20th – May 8th, on Spirits’ Crossing Sim)
Dress: //R3D// Viking Dress Signy – Fatpack (available at Fantasy Faire, April 20th – May 8th, on Sialdor Sim)

Taken at Frostweald (rated moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Frostweald/84/197/62


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?